Thank you for your interest in joining the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce. Below you will find our current annual membership rates. Memberships run for a 12-month period from the start of membership. You can join online today or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper copy.
Being a member of the Wisconsin LGBT Chamber is a valuable experience. Among the numerous benefits you receive as a member are:
- Listing in the Chamber’s online business directory, which receives more than 10,000 unique searches a month
- Monthly e-newsletter and updates
- Ability to exhibit at signatures events, such as our Business Showcase, Out in the Kitchen food tasting, and LGBT Wedding Expo
- Ability to post jobs on Chamber Job Board
- Access to special discount programs
Our annual membership dues are based upon the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees of a business:
- Sole Proprietor/Entrepreneur: $175
- 2-9 FTE Employees: $250
- 10-24 FTE Employees: $350
- 25-50 FTE Employees: $500
- 51-100 FTE Employees: $800
- More than 100 FTE Employees: $1,200
- Nonprofit Organization (501(c)3 organizations with 10 or fewer employees): $100
- Individual Non-Business Membership: $100
In addition, we offer three premier membership levels. Those levels receive additional benefits, including a priority listing in our business directory, logo placement on our site, a seat on the Leadership Advisory Council, sponsorship of events, special programs, and more. Those levels are:
- Gold Member: $2,500 per year
- Platinum Member: $5,000 per year
- Diamond Member: $10,000 per year
For information on benefits of the founding member levels, please contact Jason at email@example.com or (715) 790-4334.
Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce membership dues may be deductible for federal income tax purposes as an ordinary and necessary business expense (not as a charitable contribution).